Aquathlon DSF Pastor IslasCies 2018
Aquathlon Category Under-age
The races take place on Saturday, September 22nd, 2018.
CATEGORIES AND TIMETABLES
The categories are:
- Category A – BENJAMIN (born in 2008 and 2009)
- Category B – ALEVIN (born 2006 and 2007)
- Category C – INFANTIL (born 2004 and 2005)
- Category D – CADETE (born 2001, 2002 and 2003)
The distances are:
- Category A – 250 meters run / 100 meters swim / 250 meters run
- Category B – 500 meters run / 200 meters swim / 500 meters run
- Category C – 1.000 meters run / 400 meters swim / 1.000 meters run
- Category D – 1.500 meters run / 500 meters swim / 1.500 meters run
The time table for the rolling start is:
- Category A – 4:15 pm
- Category B – 4:30pm
- Category C – 4:50pm
- Category D – 5:15pm
In the athlete’s bad you’ll find the number, a cap, a backpack and a label for the wardrobe.
In the transition zone you should leave your material ready to face swimming (glasses, cap, …). It’s also where you leave your clothes and running shoes.
As soon as you have completed the swim section, you must run to the transition zone and in your numbered place, leave the swimming cap and goggles, put on your dorsal, and slippers and head for the running stretch on foot.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The test is governed by the regulations of the Spanish Triathlon Federation (www.triatlón.org).
- Free registration
- Participants in non-federated minor categories must pay the € 6 day leave.
- The transition area will open for “material control” 30 minutes before the start of the first race slot.
- Each participant shall use exclusively the space marked with his or her back number, as well as the access and exit halls of the same.
- All the material used in the competition shall be deposited in the basket of each participant.
- All participants must circulate through the transition areas according to the traffic established by the organizer, not being allowed to shorten the route through the transition.
- All participants must pass the material control before the competition. This control will be done by the judges and officials at the entrance of the transition area.
- Judges and officers will observe, in control of material: Possession and correct placement of all bibs that the organizer and the technical delegate consider appropriate and identification of the athlete